Why Saudi Plastics & Petrochemicals?
- Your gateway to the largest plastics and petrochemicals market in the region.
- The heart of the public sector and private sector decision making.
- Sold out shows for 18 years, have attracted key trade buyers and project owners.
- Leading platform to present your latest technologies, solutions, services, products, and innovations.
- Grow your brand.
- Showcase your products, technologies, processes, and workflows to 10,000+ local and international visitors.
Who you will meet?
- Your sector trade buyers.
- Plastics and Petrochemicals Professionals.
- Plastics and Petrochemicals Consultants.
- Materials Traders
- Business Owners, and Decision Makers.
RIYADH CITY: AT THE CENTER OF A $1 TRILLION ECONOMY, THE LARGEST IN THE MENA REGION.
Riyadh is the political and administrative center of Saudi Arabia. It holds great economic significance and strategic importance in the GCC and wider MENA region. This vibrant metropolis, located in the Riyadh province, contributes 50% of the country’s non-oil GDP. With its strategic location in the heart of the Middle East, Riyadh has become a magnet for doing business in an accelerating growth economy. International organizations have flocked to this city, establishing their regional headquarters, and making Riyadh a leading global business destination.
Riyadh, the economic powerhouse of Saudi Arabia, a bustling city of 7.7 million people and filled with numerous national banks, public and private companies. One-third of the country’s factories are located in the city. They produce everything from furniture and clothing, machinery and equipment to food and electrical goods. International businesses and investors are drawn to the Riyadh’s competitive advantages, that includes a well-educated skilled workforce, a modern healthcare system, an environment that boasts quality of life and tourism assets and attractions. Its position as a strategic location as a major international transportation and logistics hub alongside its other competitive advantages, makes the city the regional powerhouse of the MENA region.